Aviation Structures and Design Department
Aviation Structures and Design Department specializes in designing the following: composite, metal aircraft structures and technological equipment to produce them. In addition, Aviation Structures and Design Department carries out a performance analysis, load analysis and modernization projects of currently used aircraft. An experienced design team allows the implementation of project work to go beyond the aviation industry and to suggest optimal solutions, taking into consideration specific client requirements.
The work carried out on the basis of the approval no AP 270 Design Organization approval (ADOA) issued by the European EASA and quality management systems ISO 9001: 2009, AQAP 2110: 2009, AQAP 9001: 2008
Aviation Structures and Design Department offer in the field of designing:
- metal structures,
- composite structures:
- aviation structures of glass and carbon composites,
- technological equipment:
- moulds for the performance of composite structures,
- assembly equipment,
- additional equipment currently used airplanes and helicopters.
Aviation Structures and Design Department recently implements projects, such as:
- „Unmanned helicopter – robot for special tasks: ILX-27″,
- „ESPOSA – Efficient Systems and Propulsion for Small Aircraft”,
- „Technology of implementing in the economic practice the new type of rotarywing aircraft”,
- „ Modern autogyro rotor”.
Diplomas and awards for the “unmanned helicopter- robot for special task ILX-27”:
- International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO 2013 Kielce;
- AirFair Exhibition 2014’;
- The Balt Military Expo 2014.
Head of the Aviation Structures and Design Department
Paweł Guła M.Sc. Eng.
phone: +48 22 846 00 11 ext. 420
fax: +48 22 846 38 12