Our mission is to provide R&D services to Polish and foreign companies to help them raise their competitiveness.
The Center of New Technologies (CNT) is one of four research centers of the Institute of Aviation. The Center carries out R&D projects in the area of aeronautics and space technologies, including theoretical works, design & analysis and lab research.
Scope of work:
- Aerodynamics (CFD and experimental analysis)
- Avionics and systems integration
- Design and strength analysis of metallic and composite structures (airplanes, helicopters, non-standard constructions and others)
- Rocket propulsion and space technologies
- Landing gears & energy absorption systems
- Aircraft propulsion including piston, turbo-shaft, & jet engines
- Composite technologies
- Vibration & flutter analysis
- Environmental research
Laboratory research is conducted in the complexes of labs certified by the Polish Center for Accreditation (PCA), furnished with the unique in Poland testing and measuring equipment.
Director of New Technologies Centre
Zbigniew Wołejsza, PhD Eng.
phone.: +48 22 846 38 22